Collection of The Lost Poetical Poetry

Written Originally By Herman Nz
Lost Poetical Poetry
adalah sebuah Collection of Poetical Poetry yang lebih mengedepankan aspek Realistic tanpa meninggalkan aspek idealistic. Bisa ditemukan diantara percampuran keduanya .. sehingga membuahkan kengerian, asmara, pengharapan dan bahkan sedu-sedan ...

Dengan Lost Poetry, kami berharap, Anda menemukan aspek lain dari sudut Simple Contemporer Poetry tapi penuh gejolak.

2013
Herman Nz

Monday, May 13, 2013

He Call me "Clown"

do you see what I see
you slip your tongue
I'm sorry to cut yours
piece to piece
fall into pieces
no left.

Hey, look at the gown
look like the rainbow
summerize my notes
with fill of ink, you gave me
sinking together
yawning and cough
crept like a fog
addressing me in middle of the night

you said to me "One"
like a clown with beard
blacken' by your eyes
got drown in sea of my neck

nothing changes
even a ball sliding and passing by
collide me like a truck
pushing me down the river
you exhaled
happily
easily
crazily

down
down
and down again
wish you measure the street
and call me from a far
hold me without touching me
live with me
without you

Karya: Herman Nz

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Messages! Leave us an interested message!

Popular Posts